October 02, 2019
What's Cropping Up - October 2019
A relatively quiet period for us at the moment here at TW HQ, a rare opportunity to catch up and reflect on what we have done so far and how we want to spend the last few months remaining this year. If you have any feedback on our coffee or service (online and off) send them to email@example.com. In particular, we are thinking about revamping our website sometime in the new year. Is there any content or feature in particular that you would like to see from us? Let us know and we will be sure to take it into consideration. We value your input. Meanwhile...
What you missed:
- On 1st September we co-hosted the Norwegian Aeropress Championship with Fuglen. A big congratulations again to Anton Söderman who took first place and is going on to represent Norway at the World Aeropress Championship in London on 24th November. We will be sharing a little video of him and his recipe on our Instagram real soon. So make sure to follow our feed and stories.
- You can now find our coffee at the newly opened Stallen and Lasarett Vinbar.
- We have a limited amount of a delicious Kenyan coffee from the Kiawamururu washing station - available at the bar on Grunersgate 1 at Grunerløkka. You can also order the Kiawamururu online via our webshop.
- It's the Nordic Roaster Forum on 4-5th October. If you are a roaster or cupper who would like to attend, you can get your tickets last minute here. The objective for this year’s forum is to explore ‘climate change adaptation in coffee’. How are coffee professionals across the coffee supply chain addressing and tackling climate change?
- We are sponsoring Food Studio's events again this season with some of our delicious coffee. We love partnering with Cecilie and her team because they advocate similar principles regarding the food system as we do with coffee: focusing on not just quality but responsibly produced ingredients that inspire and always ties back to the hard, honest work of the person/people who made it. Join one of their events here.
- At the end of this month, I will be travelling to Colombia with Fotis, our barista-turned-roaster and soon to be compost maker ;) I have already given him an extensive packing list since most people don't realise how much thought and work actually goes into working on a farm. Tall boots are included. Stay tuned on our Facebook and Instagram for live updates.
- We have just *1* ticket left to our first ever roasting workshop hosted by Ben here at our roastery in Oslo, 14-15th November. The plan is simple: to teach you everything we know about roasting good coffee. For more info and to sign up, click here.
Thank you for your continued interest in who we are and what we do.
Tim & Co.